I feel more than grateful right now to have you here on my new site with my own name. I have had a homeschool blog. However, once I reach my 40s, I get wider thought and interest in health and wellness. I have been very grateful for everything that I have got. To welcome you to my site, I would like to give away a free evergreen gratitude journal to my readers.
To follow up, I am publishing a series of posts with a gratitude theme to help readers maintain the daily practice of gratitude as a lifestyle. Check out the articles below to strengthen your motivation and foundation to express your gratitude in daily practice:
- 5 Interesting Benefits to Being More Grateful
- 4 Simple Methods to Express Gratitude
- 5 Ultimate Tips to Keep a Gratitude Journal
- The Best Frequency to Work on Your Gratitude Journal
The Attitude of gratitude should not be only a seasonal habit or lifestyle that usually happens during Thanksgiving month or birthdays. On the other hand, the daily practice of gratitude is a way to maintain your mental health and boost your personal growth. For that purpose, I believe that you will love our Gratitude Journal.
Free Evergreen Gratitude Journal
There are 60s pages in the journal to help you expressing your gratitude:
- Welcome Letter
- Journal instructions
- Daily Gratitude
- Weekly Gratitude
- One a Day Gratitude
- Monthly Gratitude
- Wins & Lessons
- Gratitude Log
- Daily Journal Template
- The 50 Daily Gratitude Journal with Prompt
How to use the Gratitude Journal
There are instructions for each page in the beginning of the bundle.
- You can print any of the pages as needed and use them any time in the years.
- If you use Good Notes, you can organize the pages in Adobe Acrobat. Save the pages into a new file, and upload to your software.
What you may DO:
- Download the files to your computer and print them for your personal use.
- Give proper credit to Adelien Tan on Health and Wellness when blogging about the printable.
- Link directly to my blog when sharing about the printable.
Please DO NOT:
- Link directly to the PDF file; link to this blog post instead.
- Change the files in any way.
- Sell or distribute the file in any way.
- Host this file on your own website or upload it to a shared website. The files are the property of Adelien Tan on Health and Wellness
How to Download the Free Evergreen Gratitude Journal
- Fill in the opt-in form below and you will get the download links sent in the email inbox.
- If you don’t get the email in your inbox, you can check the spam.
- You can copy and paste the download url(s) in the browser if the link doesn’t work.
- Please be patient and try to use the computer to download considering it has bigger memory.
- If the download page doesn’t appear, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
50 Days of Gratitude Journal
Help yourself to practice expressing gratitude daily