Why you need WordPress Post Optimization
- You have sacrifice your time to write a post in your site, so you need to make traffic for it.
- Optimized posts will make people visit your posts without further promotion. The search engine will let people visit the optimized posts first.
How WordPress Post Optimization Service Works
Here is the steps for our WordPress post optimization service
- After payment process, I will send a following up message to your email address or you can contact us through the social media or email.
- I will need YOAST SEO plugin or other SEO plugin installed in your WordPress blog. I can help you installing the plugin.
- An access to your site is required to do the work.
- I will make a list of the posts you need help with optimization.
- The optimization will include:
- Focus keyword
- meta description
- subheading checking
- url checking and redirection as necessary
- image and alternative description
- social media sharing image and description
- broken link checking in the post
- affiliation possibility
- internal or external linking if available
- We cannot guarantee that all green lights in the plugin will turn on, because well-arranged SEO doesn't always have those all lights green.
- If you have any requirement to optimize, we are very welcome to help. We can also help you to insert certain codes in your posts and also edit the codes.
- I will ask approval if you will need to renew the images because images play an important part in the post optimization. Image creation is considered as a separated service